Saturday, February 04, 2006

Dum de Dum

Grrrr....I have been trying to create links in my blog and failing miserably. Now that I finally got them in the blog, the size of the sites kept decreasing and I have no idea why. Maybe this is payback time for not paying much attention in class for Computing Science 001 where we actually learnt HTML coding (before all the softwares came out - Dreamweaver, Frontpage, etc).

While I still remember the very basics (e.g. bolding, italizing, paragraph break...), adding audio or even adding these external links are driving me nuts.

I wish there is a more easily understood help manual for blogspot or all other html-related stuff.

*Help*

ETA: I finally fixed it. I think the problem lies in the <> I had in every line, and I forgot to input < /ul > to close the code. Can't remember what "ul" means, underline?

3 comments:

^cherie said...

Sorry for being a meanie but i cant help but to laugh out loud! Haha.. so cute, with the font keeps decreasing? It even looked cute to me lol :P

monochromatix said...

LOL... ^cherie is right! :D

That is cute :p You didn't add any weird tags to your code, did you? I've never seen that happen before...

carolyn said...

Hey! *Aggrieved look*

I sure do not know what happened. I just copied and pasted what sherie gave me. Sigh. So any more helpful hints?