Monday, February 06, 2006

OPI Mexico Collection 2006


I am so lemming the entire OPI Mexico Collection! It is a rarity since I have never like a whole collection before. But the Mexican Collection colors are so pretty! The reds, pinks and lilacs. I like! These are colors I will and can wear. Someone please talk some sense into me before I do something rash and buy the entire set. Or someone could be a kind angel and buy them for me as a birthday present. I promise to be good for the rest of the year...errr...month? Hehe.

The only hesitation I have is that some (about half of the collection) are creme, and I prefer shimmer or frost as mistakes are easier to hide. Creme is not very forgiving in smudges.

Order of choice:
1. You Rock-apulco Red! A glimmery crimson that totally rocks. (it looked like other reds I have, but I still love red!)
2. Cozu-melted in the Sun A shimmery beige-pink that's hot!
3. Strawberry Margarita (just because of the name :p) Sip into this bright pinkand enjoy!
4. Puerto Vallarta Violeta You'll really "lilac" this paradise purple.

Then the others:
A Dozen Rosas A rose-pink bouquet that deserves an olé!
Magnífico México A rich terra cotta you'll wear a-lotta!
Will You Mari-achi Me? A romantic opal you'll truly love.
My Chihuahua Bites! Bright orange-red that can't help but be noticed!
Pink-o de Gallo Light pink with a hint of nice spice.
Los Cabos Coral Like a day at the "peach".
OPI Por Favor A pretty lavender that's sure to "please"!
Tijuana Dance? A pale lilac-pink youcan't resist.

*Descriptions of colors taken from OPI website.

P.S. Do let me know if I have also created lemmings in you. All good things must be shared, agree? Hehe :P

2 comments:

monochromatix said...

Hehe ;) since we agree that all good things must be shared, TAG! :D

Tell me 10 random facts about yourself! :)

I always like to learn new things about people :p

carolyn said...

Sam: This is supposed to be a blog on food, massages and everything nice, not about me. Hehe. But since you asked....here goes:

1. I love spas and hope to work in the industry someday.
2. I studied in Canada eons ago.
3. I love watching NHL and figure skating. Winter Olympics are coming! Yay!
4. I like food.
5. I'm a Valentine's Day baby. *Hint hint* :p
6. I bellydance.
7. The first car I drove after getting my license was a Ford Taurus.
8. I dislike hiking after hiking up Blackcomb Mountain (midpoint where the ski lifts are). Never again!
9. I love snorkeling and white water rafting.
10. I still want to go to Europe before I am 30. Time is running out!