Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Happy!

Happy birthday to me and happy valentine's day to everyone!

Woke up to see my phone filled with smses from my gfs and family, wishing me happy birthday. Thank you, thank you :)

Then while I was deciding if I should still laze in bed or wake up (only 830am), my mom knocked on my door to tell me someone has just delivered flowers for me. Yay! I was so excited that I flew down to see it. Hehe.

I'll Treasure You Always

It was 10 red roses on a bed with other blooms in a treasure box. Very pretty. I brought it up to my room, and that was heavy! Made me wish it was also filled with gold coins and jewelry. Hahahaha. Thank you F :) Love you for making my morning so bright today and for the surprise.

This is the 2nd time someone has sent flowers to me, and both times were from F. The first time I only saw it after I came home as I was out early, and this time round I am actually home to see it :) Feel like I am in 7th heaven now.


1st time round was a hand bouquet of tulips. It was meant to be purple tulips but I guessed the shop ran out of it and hence the red tulips which I also loved.

2 comments:

celest said...

sooo lucky you! HUGE lovely treasure box of roses!! share your joy. anyway, hope you enjoyed your birthday :D

monochromatix said...

Wow :D Happy Belated B-Day!!!