Sunday, June 01, 2008

Rose Mandarin Candles


I know I know. I keep saying I need to declutter my room, but somehow other matters will claim my attention instead ;p

I bought votive candles from Spotlight, of all places. The scent - Mandarin Rose - was a blend of the sweetness of the rose and the tanginess of the mandarin oranges. I like!

Unfortunately I didn't learn my lesson of burning votive candles without a proper container so the wax was dripping all over. Sigh. I guess votive candles are only nice to look at when you don't have votive candle holders. I had before, but I hated the mess it left behind. It was so tough to remove wax from the glass containers. I have tried the putting into pot of boiling water and leaving in the freezer method and they were such a hassle.

So tealights it shall be for me in future and maybe pillar candles. Somehow pillar candles are pretty ok. No more votive candles on its own. I still want my Tocca candles!

No comments: