Friday, June 13, 2008

Bebe Top/Dress

Retail therapy again.
I am so in love with bebe now. The clothes can be quite hit and miss, depending on the seasons, I guess. The current season's dresses and tops were pretty, and quite my style. I like. Plus the sale made the items much more affordable too :) The paper bag looked so luxe with its matt shiny satiny smooth and soft paper. The dark brown paper and handles with a gold sticker just screamed understated luxury.
My bebe top. It can also be a dress as it is fairly long, maybe 2-3 inches above the knees. I love the color and material. So silky soft. In fact, most of the clothes in bebe are so touchable.
I love this detailing. The waffle mesh bit with the halter and the ruched bust area. This can be dressed up or down too. A very good buy since it is on sale :)

No comments: