Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sun with Moon Japanese Dining Lunch Set

I am starting to realize Sun with Moon Japanese Dining at Wheelock Place has different menus for different parts of the day. Weekday lunch menu has a slighter wider selection than weekend late lunch/tea menu but still less than the full dinner menu. Tanny ordered the chirashi set which came with the sukiyaki beef hot pot. Looked pretty good. The beef was nice too. I didn't realize the pot was covered with Japanese characters till now. Guess we were pretty much engrossed in eating :p
I ordered the Hokkaido ramen set which came with dumpling. I only noticed the sauce after I finished all the dumplings! Hahaha. No wonder I felt something was missing :p The ramen was good. The butter (probably from Hokkaido) made a huge difference. The egg was not that great though, not that flavorful or runny like the one served at Maratuma over at Central.

No comments: