Monday, June 09, 2008

Candle and Bath from Crabtree & Evelyn

This was my retail therapy fix. After a stressful day at work last week, I just needed a little perk me up. Yes, work is finally stressful again :p


I went to Vivocity, my usual haunt now for after work when I just did not feel like walking. Bus is right outside the office and then a train directly to home. Convenient.


I went straight to Crabtree & Evelyn over at Vivocity and I didn't mean to buy. I just wanted to browse but somehow I managed to buy all that in the picture. Actually I only bought the India Hicks candle, India Hicks room spray, Summer Hill milk bath powder and La Source bath tablets. The tea set (miniature strawberry jam, teabags and cookies) was a GWP, and the set of shower gels was also a GWP with the coupon which entitled me to about 30% off my purchase. So it was not too bad, my damage for all that.

No comments: