Saturday, June 21, 2008

Parking Lot Indicator at Night

I was amazed when I saw this one night after work. This was taken when Raffles City Shopping Centre was having a late night shopping, when shops closed at midnight or so, as part of the Great Singapore Sale which will end some time in July.

This board was certainly helpful to drivers who wished to park at Raffles City and Marina Square. Now they would know to park some where else instead. But seriously, at around 715pm, two malls parking lots were full.

I don't know how many lots they have, but based on this which was taken during the day earlier in May, it seemed like Marina has at least 600 lots, and Raffles City has at least 450 lots. Singapore sure has a lot of cars on the road.

Happy shopping. There are still another 3 weeks to go. What have you bought during the sale so far? I know I have bought lots already :p

No comments: