Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Starbucks Dark Mocha Frap

New seasonal drink at Starbucks now - Dark Mocha Frappuccino. How could I resist that? Mocha frappuccino was my choice of drinks ever since Starbucks opened in Vancouver and I grew up drinking that.

Mocha frap, cafe mocha, mocha valencia, hazelnut latte and then caramel macchiato...these were my fave drinks. Starbucks became a habit, a lifestyle. It is an expensive habit in Singapore now with my usual tall caramel macchiato going at S$6 per cup, that is more than $100 a month :p I miss the days where short was still an option.

Sad to say the dark mocha frap was just average, not that fantastic. I am so a convert to Blenz coffee now. I miss the dark hot chocolate over there and the coffee is way much better than the Starbucks in Vancouver.

No comments: