Saturday, June 07, 2008

Tods - Coral Pink Card Case

For once you get a proper shopping experience. A nice box to go along with a nice paper bag. I can finally tell or see the difference between a quality paper bag and a regular one you get from any other shops. I spilled coke on the paper bag, and by the time (around 10-15 mins later) I got to a bathroom and wanted to clean it (I don't want to attract ants by the sweetness), the stains were gone. I couldn't tell where the spilled area was, there was no streaks, no marks, no condensation at all. Amazing.

So yes, I went to Tods and got myself a little something. I first saw that earlier this year when I was looking for a wallet. I found the wallet design I like at Tods but not the style or color, so I didn't get it then. Plus I wanted to wait for the end season sale (happening now).
Ta-dah! A coral pink card case. I saw this together with the wallet. I much prefer this color to those available for the wallet.

The leather is so super soft that you can literally bend the case in half. This is convenient to take out of the bag. I intend to use this for the ez-link card and the office card access key most of the time. Other uses will probably be if I just need to carry a couple of cards and cash. There is a slot in the middle to stash some notes. Nice :)
The back view of the card case. 6 slots and the middle. So now I have totally colorful accessories, so in tune with Spring. A robin egg blue wallet, an emerald green bag and now a coral pink card case.

I still need to get a better ipod case. That can probably wait till I replace my existing mini ipod. Too bad the nano is no longer in the old design. I just dislike the current squarish look.

No comments: