Sunday, February 03, 2008

Afternoon Tea @ Four Seasons' The Bar

Another long overdue post. We went to Four Seasons for a kinda farewell thingy before I left for Canada last year. We decided on tea and decided to try The Bar at the Lounge area instead of at One Ninety. I am now pretty into Four Seasons after I organized an event which was held there. The support given by the staff was really good and helped made my job easier. And because of that, I have tried the food/drinks there quite often :p



The afternoon tea was refillable for the food but not for the drink (which is a minus) though they did allow me to change after I finished my hot chocolate (this was at their discretion) so that was nice.

Valrhona Hot Chocolate - you add the chocolate into the milk and stir (I didn't finish mixing it up and there was a thick sludge of chocolate at the bottom)

The tier stand with scones, mini sandwiches and desserts

I like the salmon and the rose macaroon

The cakes I took from the buffet table (only the cakes are from the table) which were oh so good.

Five of us could make it that day :) I just realize the chairs looked like they were from LV Damier Canvas range? ;p

Location:
The Bar, Four Seasons Lounge
190 Orchard Road
Tel: 6734-1110

No comments: