Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Seabreeze Melted

I know I refer to it as the candle from Seattle since I bought it from the area. It is actually from Island Soap & Candle Works. I'm such a blur-queen. I actually burn it on its own without realizing it will melt all over the plate.

I guess I am used to pillar candles which did not drip wax all over and actually burn within the candle. So here is the masterpiece after a few hours of burning. And there I was wondering why this was the fastest candle I ever burn and why the scent was so mild. Hahahaha.

The amazing thing is that the wax melted so nicely I can actually remove them in pieces as per the different sections. Now I wonder if I can salvage some by putting them all into a smaller container so that the wick can burn the wax.

Let's try burning again.

No comments: