Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Prada Bags, Wallet and Shoes

No, I have not gone bonkers on Prada. I was looking at Prada shoes, then while at the shop, I saw a delightful nylon tote (actually looks like LV Neverfull design) in several bright spring colors. At the shop, there were black, pink, fuchsia, turquoise, orange and brown. But I saw online later there was also a purple! I want that :p I can't seem to find the collection name for that or pictures so just imagine the LV Neverfull with a solid color with trimming.
Then while searching online for pics of that tote, I came across the spring colors for the Gauffre. The same design which got me started on my very first designer bag lemming in end 2006 :p I love this turquoise bag. I don't think I saw this color at the store (or if I did, the color didn't look the same as in pic), but then again, after a day of looking at bags, I am quite bagged-out, mind full of information on the various designs and prices.
Prada Tessuto Gauffre Satchel in Turquoise (another color is Navy)
Browsing for wallets, I quite like this continental wallet from Prada but in Cream. However, I don't particulary like the 2 metal stud buttons, so we shall see.

Exterior of the Prada Continental Wallet

Inside of the Prada Continental Wallet

Finally the reason for entering the Prada store. I wanted to check out the shoes. This is only 2.5" which is a good height and made of nappa leather. I tried it and the height was fine. But the front is a bit hard, so the balls of feet will get tired after a while. Plus the front shows toe cleavage which I didn't like, so this is out.

The back is pretty with the lace at the back with Prada on it. Subtle.

No comments: