Monday, February 11, 2008

Candles from Thann

I bought candles from Thann today. 3 candles. Unfortunately one was not what I wanted, I didn't check the label as I just assume it was the correct one since it was right behind the tester.

Rose candle
Mon Rose (Lavender and Geranium)
White Flower (Magnolia, Jasmine and Ylang Ylang)

I wanted Blue Flower instead of White Flower :p

I realized I have quite a number of candles lying around in my room. The cranberry from British India and a home-made candle from Seattle in seabreeze.

I need to de-clutter my room and make it more zen like or minimalist. Lol. I am not sure if that is me, but I do like my room to have a spa-like scent :)

Update
Thann will be moving out from Millenia Walk in June as the lease will run out. It will move to ION @ Orchard in January 2008. The spa section has already moved over to Terminal 3 of Singapore Changi Airport on level 3 (opened to non-passengers too).

Thann Sanctuary is one of my favorite spas for a foot massage and body massage. Small and cozy with reasonable prices and none of the pushy hard-sell consultants.

2 comments:

stardust979 said...

Hi Carolyn, are Thann aromatic candles good? I saw the shop yesterday and got curious. I'm also starting to like aromatic candles too :) but am not sure which brands are good.

Do have a good week!

carolyn said...

I do like it, particularly Mon Rose as I prefer the scent. You could get the small candles to try it out :)