Monday, January 28, 2008

Dresses Again

I love looking at dresses, especially when I have nothing much to do and can spend the day just surfing online. I guess dresses are just so feminine and can change a person's mood and look. Here are a few which I like from Nordstroms and ASOS :) In fact, I can safely say I love dresses more than shoes or bags :p

When I go shopping, I usually buy dresses rather than separates. However, I rarely wear dresses since they are usually meant for special occasions or dinners. So I rarely ever have to run out to go buy dresses in a hurry, there are always many hanging in the closet, just waiting to be worn.

Maggy London Beaded Crinkle Chiffon Dress

Michael Kors Beaded Empire Waist Dress

Calvin Klein V-Neck Jersey Dress (I love the grecian style)

Calvin Klein X-Back Metallic Gown (I love this one!)

Calvin Klein X-Back Metallic Gown (Back view)

Scarf print dress
Scarf print dress (back view)

No comments: