Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Haircut?

You know it is time to have a trim or cut when your hair keeps knotting itself up.

It happened again! The ends of my hair have somehow entangled themselves and they are now knotted :( I do love long hair since I look horrid in short hair. It totally emphasized my round face that it always reminded me of Moonface from Enid Blyton's Faraway Tree series. Plus after 4 years of being forced to only have a bob (I attended a school with crazy rules), no way am I going to voluntarily have short hair.

I don't mind shoulder length or mid back, but I have been wearing my hair long and wavy since 2002. It was useful when I was bellydancing. The long wavy hair does help during performances. It just adds angles and lengths, creating illusions. Though it is not waist length right now (it was at some stage of my life), it is getting close.

Hmmm....maybe I should do just below shoulders again. Any recommendations for a place which is affordable? My regular stylist seemed to be perpetually booked now, especially since he spends like half the week in the KL salon every week :(

No comments: