Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Silly Thoughts

Leafing through the latest leaflet from OCBC, I saw that there is a massage package at HelioAsia Spa (now occupying the premises held by Andana Spa) in Paragon. I was tempted to sign up as it is quite affordable and the facilities was the draw.

Googling for more information on when the merge or takeover happened, I chanced upon a few comments on other people's blogs. They were not that favorable at all. The clientete has changed, noisier too. Layout has changed which meant men could see the women spa pool area.

So yeah, I will probably give that a miss and focus on using up my existing package at Wellness Village at Pan Pacific Hotel which has a pool too. I wonder if the UOB Platinum Ladies card still has the free spa facilities usage at the old Andana Spa.

Someone from Life Spa left a garbled message about a free treatment because my birthday is coming up and their records "apparently" showed that I have not been to their place for ages. Errr....I have gone to Life Spa 2 or 3 times already since I came back from Canada. How could that be? Guess I need to return the call to find out more.

I have 4 packages left. I think I will use the package at Wellness Village for facial after my facial package is finished at Decleor Institute. I just discovered Wellness Village uses Decleor products too. I wish they also use Phytomer as I prefer that much better. So for massages, I will stick to Life Spa and Element Spa. Hopefully I will be able to finish them all by end of the year.

Good thing all my packages except for Decleor are flexi and has no expiry date. No more signing of packages for me.

No comments: