Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Hair Cut, New Beginning?

Yes, I did cut my hair as I was really getting a bit fed up with the length and its unruliness as mentioned in the previous post. Unfortunately the stylist (not my usual one as he is fully booked) didn't want to cut it too short because of my curls. The best she could do is trim off maybe 2-3 inches and lots of layering.

So now the curls are still defined, just that there didn't seem to be much difference at all to my hair. You can only tell it has been cut from the back where the ends are now even, unlike previously. So from the front, no one could tell. Hahaha. None of my friends or family have commented on it. Either they didn't notice or the cut is really bad :p

I actually wanted something like this, which the stylist did for me in November 2005. The length is noticeably shorter and I actually felt fresher then. Oh well, I guess I can probably do something about it in a few months time or something.
So new hair cut, new beginning? Chinese New Year is coming soon after all. Year of the Rat, a new cycle totally.

No comments: