Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dresses I Like

Surfing the web and came across these dresses which I quite like. Not that I will get them but they are nice :)


Tocca black polka dot "Laurentia" dress (U.P US$365.00)
I love the polka dot straps. The little details made it so much prettier and sweeter.




Yoana Barachi polka dot chiffon dress (UP. US$350)
I like the twisted straps and subtle polka dots detailing and the trimmings.


Nicole Miller Handkerchief dress (UP US$355)
The flowy dress looks perfect for a fun day out in the garden or park.
Feel fun and fanciful in this unique dress by Nicole Miller.


Alexia Admor green lace halter dress (UP US$215)
The lace overlay is so pretty, especiallu with the green satin ribbon neck ties and tie belt. A simple sweet pretty dress for me.

No comments: