Sunday, January 27, 2008

Waraku Dining @ Central

This is such a long overdue post too. Whatever have I been doing? These were like taken in February 2007, almost a year ago now. Again, it was at Central when it was partially opened. Celest, Davis and I went there for lunch after some event, probably some private sale thing. Hahaha. We went to Central then cos it was usually too early to find food in Clarke Quay area, and Central kinda just opened.

Waraku it was then. I pretty much like the restaurants in Central as most faced the river, which can be quite relaxing, just chilling and watching the bumboats and ripple of the water.

I had the negitoro set as I was so into negitoro then. Raw minced tuna with spring onions on rice. It came with the miso soup and pickles.
Close up of negitoro rice

I think Celest had this - cutlet curry udon

Davis had this - beef curry udon

I had this too - chawanmushi. I like the way it was served in. Cute

We share some side - grilled beef.

Close up of the grilled beef

Another side we shared - something prawns :p

Close up of the prawn cracker thingy.
Waraku is a decent place for Japanese food. Not overly fantastic like Inagiku but it does serve good Japanese food with a variety of choices.

Location:
Waraku Central
#03-89
Tel: 6327-8860
More locations and information available at website: http://www.waraku.com.sg/


No comments: