Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Presents in 2007


I think I have kinda started a precedent since blogging to just take pictures of my gifts during Christmas. With my well known "goldfish" memory, I know I will just forget what I actually received and when and how in the world did that come about etc :p

So I took a pic for my Christmas presents in 2005 and in 2006, so here goes for 2007.
Thank you to my santa angels for the beautiful and useful and precious gifts. I know it gets tougher each year to buy something as it does seem like either we already bought the items ourselves or it is way too expensive to be bought :p But I do love my gifts.
A purple cami, Kylie fragrance set (15ml EDT and body lotion), windchime thing from Japan, musical tin with cookies, pretty beaded coasters in the colors I love, a bikini bag, Demeter shower gel (cotton candy) - so my thing!, amethyst bracelet/necklace - again my gemstone, eyeshadow palette in pretty colors and the Samsonite Fashionaire look-alike pop-art flower print bag. All things which I will be using :)

No comments: