Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Fraiche Delicious Scents

I was so excited when I received the package. Fraiche products. They smell so yummy. I could smell the soaps once I opened the Fedex box. Having tried tarts and other home-made bath products before, Fraiche was certainly different. The scent has none of the cloying, nauseating effects. In fact, it is very fresh and has a light throw, similar to burning a Tocca candle :p


This is what was in the package. Each item was bubble-wrapped and in its own plastic packaging. I was given 2 soaps - Rose and Bare Naked - and a bath swizzle in Lavender Fields to try.

I am so not a packaging person but seeing how the products are carefully made and packaged made me really happy to receive them. You can't really see it, but the bath swizzle is also shrink-wrapped and then placed in the box. I think it reflects on how much the company has pride in its products too. Looking at the soaps made me want to go out and buy a new soap dish for the soap to rest on. Lol. Crazy, isn't it?

I can't wait to try them out and share the results :) The soaps are organic and made of goat's milk, aloe vera and other good stuff. So far, I like what I saw and smelled. It is way better than Lush which always gave me a headache whenever I walked past the shop.

See previous post on Friache here, and here is Fraiche website. Look and be dazzle by the products.

No comments: