Saturday, March 22, 2008

IHOP @ Lougheed Mall, Canada

There are still so many pictures I want to blog about from last year in Canada. Anyway, on my kinda last day in Vancouver, I had brunch with P and A and baby. How fitting? I had lunch with P there when I was back in Vancouver from Toronto and he heard all about my stories, and now back to IHOP where we talked about my options.

I rarely get to eat at IHOP so twice in 3 months was quite a treat. I mean, in the years I spent in Canada/USA, I think I can count on 1 hand how many times I went into IHOP or Denny's.
I love how the sauces are available on the table for you to pour over your pancakes. I didn't know or realize it was free flow of coffee, so that was pretty nice.
With flash to show the colors: Boysenberry, Strawberry, Blueberry and Maple sauces. Yummy! And probably bad for health too :p
I usually had the omelet but this time I wanted to try something different. Less breakfasty. So I had the country fried chicken which was breaded and fried and smothered with gravy. It came with a side of hash browns and 3 eggs done any style (I chose omelet) and of course the pancakes. I didn't really like the chicken. Lol. Next time I will stick with omelet and pancakes even though I could never finish the entire thing. It was so huge!

No comments: