Sunday, March 02, 2008

Shoes, shoes, shoes!

I bought shoes! After a self imposed ban for so long, I finally bought shoes. Cheap shoes :p It started after I wore a pair of black sandals for interview and my feet hurt, plus it was starting to look grotty. Not good for interview, right? Also I have been wearing my birkies out all the time now, cos the other shoes I have are not that comfortable or too high.


My first buy of the year - heels from Charles & Keith. I made use of my birthday discount. This was bought after the interview as I just needed a pair of comfortable shoes which can be worn for work or interview.
My 2nd pair is from U.R.S Shoes. It was comfortable in the shops. The SA at Paragon outlet was very good. Very helpful and even tried to make the front wider cos the new pair was a bit tight when compared to the display shoes. So another pair for work.
I got this fun pair from Martina Pink at Tangs sale. 70% off! Despite the height, it felt very light because of the cork. It comes in bright orange and navy blue trimmings too.
The other pair I bought from Tangs sale. This looked so similar to what I usually wear for work. I wondered if I had this before and it broke or something. As usual, cheap shoes will have lost rubber stubs on heels after a while.

1 comment:

celest said...

nice shoes - they seem to share some similar style, the criss-cross peep-toe :)

i like the green-trim straw pair, very spring!

you always get your shoes all at one time! *lol* you've done this at C&K, VNC??, and now Tangs.. hehehe.. it's like you have a certain "shoe-shopping-mode" that'll stay inactive until you switch it on, and then you won't stop till you've found at least 3 - 4 pairs to last you till the next "activation" ;)