Sunday, March 30, 2008

Earth Hour - 29 March 2008 8pm


Did you turn off your lights last night? Earth Hour 2008 was on 29 March for 1 hour from 8pm to 9pm. It is still happening for those living in North America :)

I was out last night, so by default, everything was turned off at home :p

This year 24 cities will participate in Earth Hour 2008 and Google is one company which is involved too. I thought that was quite a powerful message from Google.ca to use a black background to indicate their support for Earth Hour 2008 :)

1 comment:

celest said...

erhm.. i read about it and meant to blog but forgotten :P

between 8 - 9pm last night, i was watching a movie.. the theatre's all dark (except for the screen of course), does that count?.. :P

my room at home would have been all dark... my not the rest of the apartment cuz my folks are at home...