Friday, March 07, 2008

Taiwanese Beef Noodles @ Plaza Singapura

I walked past this eatery so often when I was at Plaza Singapura basement 2. There have been so many changes to it. More food selection, I think. I don't really know the name of the eatery but it is next to the Ice Monster with lots of pictures showing mango iced desserts and very near Sakae Sushi also.

There is also a huge banner showing the Taiwanese dishes and one of them is the beef noodles. I think I like 2 types of noodles very much - beef noodles and prawn noodles. Any type of beef noodles - Vietnamese, Thai, Hong Kong, Singapore and now Taiwanese. Hahaha, so I am always ready to have those when available.

It didn't look pretty or appetizing, but it was pretty good. The meat was soft and noodles a bit al dente type. Not overcooked at all.
We shared this mango floss in egg crepe. I would say it looked better in the pictures than in real life :p I didn't really like it. It was very oily and the crepe was a bit too thick. And it did seem like a strange combination to have mango and floss and veggies and the egg crepe.

No comments: