Sunday, March 16, 2008

Givenchy Fragrance - Jardin D'Interdit Dancing with Butterflies

While I didn't buy the fragrance from Donna Karen at the EL Sale, I did buy one from DFS. I shared the duo set with Celest, so it was cheaper ;) In addition, with any fragrance purchased, you get a complimentary gift set - pouch, miniature of Very Irresistable and some samples.

Apparently Givenchy Jardin D'Interdit Dancing with Butterflies, released in Summer/Fall 2007, is limited edition and exclusive to DFS and Japan. So I can't find much information on it. I realized DFS has lots of exclusive stuff, particularly for fragrances. So far my 2 Givenchy perfumes were always bought from DFS and not really available in the stores.

I love the blue bottle with the raspberry spray top. The other version, Givenchy Jardin D'Interdit is also very pretty with a pink frosted bottle with a lime green spray top. The colors were similar to Absolutely Givenchy but in reverse. Oh, I just realized the actual bottle did not have the fragrance notes on it. The display set had that. Darn. Anyway, the Jardin D'Interdit Dancing with Butterflies is a fruity floral fragrance - my kind of perfume :)

1 comment:

celest said...

the scent is nice.. and i LOVE all things butterflies :) the bottle and box are soo pretty. happy buys, just too bad the other givenchy jardin d'interdit (pink/green) version i got didn't come in full-frosted bottle like what we thought. but still lovely scents.