Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shoes Again!

I am still kinda searching for shoes to wear for work. The one I bought from C&K the other day, it gave me blisters after one outing. Lucky the blisters didn't burst and they went down on their own after a few days. The second time I wore it, it was not too bad. I have yet to wear the black peep-toes from U.R.S. and Co. It still feels very hard, so I will probably wait for a while.

Then we saw this red pair of peep-toes at FEP. I saw it and thought it was quite usual and didn't really want to try, plus I was somehow drawn to all the navy shoes. Celest tried it on first and it looked really good on her. Then Agnes, Davis and I also tried. It was really comfy, the material was soft and not cutting at all. The height was not too high. So we asked for our sizes. Turned out Agnes, Davis and I were like 1/2 size different from each other. But since most places do not have 1/2 size, Davis and I were kinda wearing the same size :p

Lucky the shop had 2 pairs of the same size for us. So yes, all 4 of us bought the same red pair of peep-toes shoes. I feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz with her ruby red shoes. Now we just need to coordinate to wear our red shoes out one day!

I finally found a pair of sensible (read=boring) pumps at Isetan. My size was not available in black, so I bought the grey. It was really comfortable with real leather from Easy Spirit (known for sensible comfortable shoes). The height was perfect and the heels were not too thin or wobbly and too chunky. I bought these at 50% off, so it was not too bad. I didn't wait for the IPS since reservations were not allowed and there was only 1 pair left.

This is the first time I saw 1/2 size for shoes. My actual size is 6.5 wide and this is exactly it. So yeah, that is why I have been buying shoes at size 7 or 37 since 6 would be too tight. And I rather have shoes a bit looser, also another reason why I always wear sandals or open-toed. The bigger size doesn't matter much unlike actual shoes which wrap the entire feet. You will need a perfect fit for that.

No comments: