Tuesday, March 25, 2008

No Life

I feel like I have no social life ever since I started working. Maybe it didn't help that I am still down with the flu. 1 week and counting. So I have not been sleeping well at night. Broken sleep with the coughing and stuffed nose and dry throat. Not good at all.

Office hours are also different, meaning I get home late :( I just feel like I have no more free time to do other stuff. Maybe it will be better once I am well again and I have the energy to do other stuff.

We shall see.

2 comments:

celest said...

aww.. take care. many people are sick/falling sick in my office too, think it's the erratic weather + flu bug going around.

anyway, work life does have an impact on social life somehow.. depending on each company culture too. guess when you're better and have gotten used to the momentum, you'll be ok :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the job!
and take care!