Saturday, October 06, 2007

Another TF The Quickie Chronicles - The Miss Sixty Girl


I went to Sephora again, at Yorkdale Mall this time, instead of at Eaton Centre, and I spent! I bought the Too Faced The Quickie Chronicles - The Miss Sixty Girl as it was LE. It is a collaboration with Miss Sixty.


It is very pretty and comes with a mirror too. The colors are use-able and pigmented.

Palette includes a 0.22 oz eye shadow quad in sunflower yellow, white pearl, shimmering pink, and dark navy; 0.049 oz powder eyeliner duo in black velvet and black with silver glitter; 0.22 oz shimmering peach blush; and four 0.214 oz lip glosses in shell pink, cotton candy pink, champagne shimmer, and ruby berry red, plus a removable mini pocket mirror.

But it is so expensive to buy in Canada now that it is stronger or on par with USD. In the states, it is US$28 + tax (usually less than 10%), but here in Canada, that cost me C$33 + 14% taxes. If it is not LE, I would wait to go states to buy.
I got a Decleor eye cream sample as I had 100 points from my spending at Sephora of the TF palette, Nars eyeshadow x 2, TF mini mascara and a Stila mini lipglaze.

No comments: