Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sushi Town

PC took me to Sushi Town for dinner, together with his wife A, and I am hooked on it. The sashimi portion was huge and lots of sushi for the platter too. Even the seafood udon was huge. I love the spicy tuna sashimi. The pieces of tuna sashimi were chunky and were seasoned with some spicy sweet sauce and pieces of cucumbers. I got JH to take me there before I left for Toronto and we ordered that. She said it tasted like kimchi. I'm not so sure about that, not an expert on Korean food. Apparently the chef is Korean, so that might be true.

With JH, we ordered the spicy tuna sashimi, assorted sashimi, Alaska roll and tempura udon. I also love the Alaska roll. It is similar to California roll except it has salmon on top. So tasty. There are so many different rolls here, that you never heard of in Singapore.

Spicy Tuna Sashimi, C$7.95

Alaska Roll, C$3.75

Tempura


Assorted Sashimi, C$13.95 and (Tempura) Udon, C$5.95

The prices are fairly reasonable and can get crowded during the peak period of dinner. Service is a bit slow as there are not many servers. I like it.

Location:
Sushi Town
5935 East Hastings (near Warwick Ave, in between Kensington and Holdom)
604-294-6155
Mon - Thurs 1130am - 930pm
Fri - Sat 1130am - 10pm
Sun 12noon - 9pm

No comments: