Friday, October 05, 2007

Total Frivolous Post - Audi TT


This is such a frivolous post. I just want to share that I actually sat in an Audi TT Coupe Roadster or whatever the actual name is :p I am still not a car person, but even I have heard of the Audi TT Roadster.

It looked nice, cute and sleek. Looks almost like my dream car - the Crossfire. I didn't realize RS drives that. He came over to pick me up and we went to Oakville so that I can take a walk down memory lane along Marine Drive and the Bronte Harbour. Then we drove to Niagara Falls and then to Niagara on the Lake.

It was pretty cool. Zoomed real fast and he was driving at 130km/h but you don't feel anything at all. Very stable. But it is very low-slung, hard to get in and out of the car. I am so not used to the short window.

RS opened and closed the car door for me all the time, but only for me to get in. Not sure about getting out as I am always pretty quick. I mean, I can open my own car door too. But it was nice of him to do that everytime we are getting into the car.

It was sporting of him to humor me and drive me to Oakville and then to Niagara Falls. It was an impromptu trip as I didn't even know where he actually wanted to take me. He just asked what I have seen and where I would like to go.

I had a fantastic time with RS. Lots of laughter and conversation. As usual, he can be so insufferable at times. It was great to meet up. Unexpected but great. It has been just over a year since we last met, back in Singapore.

No comments: