Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Spicy Tuna Noodle Casserole: 2nd Attempt

I tried to make the spicy tuna cheesy noodle casserole again on Friday. My first attempt in Singapore was not that spicy or cheesy. So this time, I kept the oil in the tuna can and added 2 cans instead. Also added more cheddar cheese to it.

Verdict? It was SPICY! Even I felt it was spicy and burning on the tongue. PY seemed to like it and had 3-4 helpings of it even though his tolerance of spice is lower than mine. It was more cheesy than the first attempt but still could be better.


It was certainly addictive. Orgasmic, I have no idea :p We polished off almost half the casserole. WC came and tried a mouthful and it was too spicy for him too.

For dessert, we had my favourite ice cream: Baskins Robbins Jamoca Almond Fudge with fresh strawberries.

No comments: