Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bad things come in 3 (or does it?)

True? Bad things come in three?

If I am superstitious, then my trip to Canada is really jinxed.

Before I left, 3 bad things happened to me.
1. Now I can't remember what it was, but something happened.

2. My credit card (the main one I use) was duplicated. Someone used it for online purchase for budget airline tickets, I discovered that the weekend before I was to leave. It is still under investigation now, leaving me with no credit card. Plus all my rewards points, I don't know if they will be considered valid now. Damn.

3. My flight to Vancouver was cancelled from Portland, and was shifted to a night flight. It meant a 12 hour layover in the airport. Also meant that I could not check in online.

While in Canada, 3 bad things also happened to me.
1. My cell phone charm (the shoe given by Celest) broke.

2. My bracelet broke.

3. I lost the back of my earrings in PY's car. We couldn't find it.

So should I believe this trip is bad news? Or shall I ignore such signs?

No comments: